Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 upgrade

I have a hub 4 from a friend,he left virgin media and he give me a hub. So,the question is: if It possible to upgrade my hub 3 to hub 4 with M350 package?? 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 4 upgrade

No. Your friend should return the hub to Virgin when he left as Virgin own their hubs.

You are technically in possession of stolen property at this stage. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No One asking for return the equipment... And he give me this is not stolen. I changed to many times a few routers and no one asked for return. So, you can't help me.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Anonymous wrote:

No One asking for return the equipment... And he give me this is not stolen. I changed to many times a few routers and no one asked for return. So, you can't help me.

They will ask him for it otherwise they will charge him for it. And no they won’t activate it on your account. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Anonymous wrote:

Technically it IS stolen as it isn't your friend's property to pass on.

It's rented kit that MUST be returned to VM, or your friend will be charged for it.