cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 not working after power cut off

Katriff
Joining in

Our Hub 4 was switched off at the wall for about 6 hours. Now it's been switched back on it won't reconnect. We've tried the simple reset but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance 

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

To trigger the Hub into a full factory reset ...

Press and hold the RESET button for a full 60 seconds and then leave the Hub to its own devices which might be 5 - 10 minutes.  

Failing that you could be looking at a fault call.

Remberdo5
Tuning in

Hi I’m having the exact same problem, after a power cut. My hub 4 won’t work. And I did a reset but no luck.

did you get it fixed?

Good Morning @Remberdo5, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the services, since the power cut.

I understand that you have since been able to speak to our team.

Do please keep us updated and if anything further is required, we'll be on hand to assist you further.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thank you so much. I have had an engineer come out this Monday 22nd May 2023.

All is great now because I have received a Hub 5 (Hub 4 was unable to be fixed) and it has finally fixed the issue that I had. The guy who came was very kind and helpful.

I just hope that there isn’t another power cut. If there is he said that Hub 5 shouldn’t have the same problem as my Hub 4. Fingers crossed 🤞 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Remberdo5, 

Thank you for taking the time to update the thread and let us know how the visit went. 

We are very happy you have seen improvements with the service.

Please do reach out if we can assist in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat