Menu
burkesar
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 not actually delivered but showing as so and now my existing hub does not work?

Yesterday I was due a hub 4 delivery. Yodel said they had delivered to a neighbour but left no card and no neighbours have it. This morning, my broadband, is not working and have gone through hoops trying to find the fault. During one attempt It said that I have a hub 4 so cannot check it. I, therefore, suspect that the hub settings may have been changed as it looks like I have the new hub. I have tried everything and phoned virgin but cannot actually speak to a person to explain my situation. It is very very frustrating, does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 4 not actually delivered but showing as so and now my existing hub does not work?

Afternoon @burkesar,

Thanks for posting back on the forum page an sorry to hear you're having some issues. 

Firstly can I just clarify, have you received your hub 4 yet as this is the first thing we want to sort out. 

If not, have you been in touch with Yodel to get this sorted out for you? 

Please do let me know. 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos