Menu
wbalee
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 losing connection

Hi, Having issues with HUB 4 where it is losing connection. A reboot via plug brings it back alive for around an hour and then loses connection again, it also fails to show as an available network on wifi when this happened and the Landline also stops working. Had a similar issue a few weeks backs, however a red light showed on router then, now its just solid blue. It seemed to fix itself before the engineer visit, so cancelled the visit as to not waste time with everything currently going on. Any ideas on what could be causing this, dodgy router?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 4 losing connection

Try a factory reset

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
wbalee
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Did try that, didn't make a difference.

0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can you log into the hub over a wired connection and check the network status and power levels?

How is the landline connected - is it using VoIP - phone socket comes directly from the hub (on a short US to UK adapter lead) ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
wbalee
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes VoIP. It seems to have fixed itself again. It's gone through the day without issue. Thanks for the reply, if it happens again I will post again with net status and power

0 Kudos