Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 lack of signal

Hello i was asked by VM if i want a hub 4 in exchange of a hub 3, i receivced a new hub 4 getting it connected up, i now find that i have worse wifi connection around the house than before. How do i solve this problem without having to by third party boosters or rent VM own, for a problem which never excisted before.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 4 lack of signal

You could ask VM for free Boosters.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

As you have a hub 4 the boosters are free of charge.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Robert50 wrote:

Hello i was asked by VM if i want a hub 4 in exchange of a hub 3, i receivced a new hub 4 getting it connected up, i now find that i have worse wifi connection around the house than before. How do i solve this problem without having to by third party boosters or rent VM own, for a problem which never excisted before.

Get a better router or mesh system instead of boosters 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos