Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 keeps losing connection

Received new hub 4 on Thursday and since yesterday it keeps going off and coming back on , it doesn’t keep its connection for more than a couple of mins then goes off again , not really good when you charged me £35 to connect it when I actually did it myself 

is there a issue in m20 area ? Please reply ASAP as trying to work from home 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 4 keeps losing connection

Is it losing the WAN connection or Wi-Fi connection ?

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting your district. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

Go round all the accessible internal and external co-ax connections and ensure that they are finger tight.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Wired or wireless devices?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It’s a wired connection the hub keeps going off and on then off again was fine all weekend 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Are there any issues reported on the service status page?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

no service issues nearby it says 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Redhead2403,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are losing connection intermittently, I ahven't been able to locate your account with the details we have for you, So I can help further I will invite you into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos