Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 / customer service

I’ve recently installed the Hub 4 and since getting it I’ve no longer been able to get any internet signal in my daughters bedroom or bathroom. 
I called VM customer service and after holding for over an hour was told I needed to download the VM connect app to test my connection in different rooms and would then be able to order a WiFi booster for free. I asked to speak to someone about getting the problem solved now but was then put on hold for another 30 mins until I had to hang up and get back to work. 

I've now got home and downloaded the connect app only to see that it cant even connect to the Hub 4. Can someone tell me how I can change back to my Hub3 please and hopefully in a way that I don’t have ti call VM as I’m ready to kill them at this stage!  🤬

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 4 / customer service

You don’t need an app to tell you where you have Wi-Fi blackspots.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I know that but unfortunately VM can never seem to believe you until they have done the checks which you have just done themselves. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just get your own better wifi equipment and be done with it for good

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi AntonH88, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry for the delay in replying, we have been busier than usual. 

I do apologise you've been having some issues with the services. I've taken a look and can see that since posting you've spoken to the team. 

Were the team able to help? Do you still need further help?

Do let us know.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos