Menu
bsx941
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 and virgin boosters

Hi All 

I recently upgraded to virgin hub 4 and the Gig1 fibre broadband as I am working from home and have three others homeschooling online snd a partner who also works for NHS from home!

Although the wifi speed into the house is better none of the virgin boosters work snd I can not get connection into my summer house/man cave/ office and my son’s computer and PS4 now have very poor connection as they also relied on the boosters (one connected via Ethernet not connecting at all!)

is there anything I can do as I also have lots of smart plugs in use that also can’t connect!

any help or advice welcomed

kind Regards

ian

0 Kudos
Sabtain7
Up to speed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 4 and virgin boosters

Hi, as you’re on the gig1 fibre package you can ask for a free mesh system this should fix your issue as the plugs you’re referring to are quite old

If I Have Tried To Help You Hope It Helps:
I am fairly knowledgeable about technology in general and will try to help you to the best of my ability.

Sky World Customer (TV), Virgin Media Fibre Optic Gig1; Virgin Media Phone Package

Want To Contact Virgin Media's UK Call Centre?
Here's How:
STEP 1: Dial 150 (Virgin Landline) or 0345 454 1111 (Non Virgin Phone)
STEP 2: Option 1 for TV, Broadband or Home Phone

STEP 3: If The Number You Are Calling From Belongs To Your Virgin Media Account Select Option 1 If Not 2 (then enter the Virgin Media Home Number or press # then tap in Virgin Media Account Number
STEP 4: Select Option 4 - To Make Changes To Your Package Or Tell Us You Are Moving
STEP 5: Select Option 4 - If You Are Thinking Of Leaving Us
STEP 6: Select Option 2 - If You Are Thinking Of Leaving Us For Any Other Reason

UK Call Centre Times:
Mon - Fri 8am - 9pm
Sat - Sun - 9am - 6pm