Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 and Wifi Blackspots

Hi All, I have just upgraded to the Hub 4 1 gig service and am having issues with Wi-fi blackspots.

The Connect app isn't compatible with the Hub4, so i have tried to contact Virgin to order a couple - but am unable to get put through to a person to speak to (an hour on hold yesterday, an hour today.

can someone let me know if there is any way i can just e-mail and request a couple of boosters - would be so much easier if VM updated their Connect App so it works with the Hub 4. 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 4 and Wifi Blackspots

You can contact VM to report your problem using ...

Text service on 07533051809 - about 24 hours for a reply.

150 from Virgin landline - as long as you can put up with the canned music.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone - as long as you can put up with the canned music.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why would you want to use the Connect App? It offers nothing of value.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hughsie24, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry for the delay in replying and issues you've had speaking to the team, we have been busier than usual. 

I've taken a look into the back end of things and can see since posting the team have been able to help you with this. 

Please do let us know if you need anything else. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos