cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4, Suddenly Faulty

Bilsta
Joining in

I've had my hub 4 for around 2 years and it's served me well, but today it suddenly stopped working.

The internet kept going out and then coming back, this happened for a while and so eventually I decided to power the hub off, wait 30 seconds and power it on but it didn't fix the issue. After 30 mins or so I decided to try a factory reset and it still didn't help.

When I switch the hub on, it flashes white, then flashes blue, then flashes green and just goes around in circles and continuously flashes different colour lights 

I think it needs replacing.

Please help as I rely on internet access everyday

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

Report the Hub failure to Customer Support & request a replacement or engineer to bring a replacement.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bilsta 👋,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you're having some issues with the service. 

Checking on this here, I can see you are impacted by an area outage (Signal to Noise Ratio).

This has been raised under Fault Reference F010241911 and the estimated time of fix is 21 FEB 2023 16:00.

You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Voice and Virgin TV services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to resolve things for you. 

Thank you

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs