cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 - Connect App u/s - How to get Pod?

raiderrob
Joining in

Hi,

Connect App not finding my Hub 4. Used samknows/test as per help.

Gettting 250Mbps of wifi in room where router located.

At extreme of the house down to 16Mbps. 

With the app not working, how do I order a mesh pod

Thank You.

Raider Rob

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi raiderrob,

Thanks for your post, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear there are some problems with the Connect App, which is preventing you from ordering Pods. Please be aware that you need to be solely connected to your Home Wi-Fi in order for the app to connect to the Hub. 

It won't allow the connection if you're on a different Wi-Fi network, Guest network on your own Wi-Fi, VPN, or Mobile Data (even if this is active, whilst your Wi-Fi is turned on). If any of these apply, and you've attempted disabling them and this still doesn't help, try clearing the data within the Connect App. These steps will help you do that:

Apple / iOS
If you're on iOS 15 or below, then you can try this: Open Settings 👉 Tap your name 👉 Tap iCloud 👉 Tap Manage Settings 👉 Tap the Connect App 👉 Tap Delete Data.

If you're on iOS 16 or above, then just delete the app from your device, restart the handset, and then re-download the Connect App. 

Android

For any compatible Android version, you can try this: Open Settings 👉 Apps 👉 Connect App 👉 Storage 👉 Clear data / Clear cache. 

Please do let us know how you get on with this, and we'll be happy to assist you further if needed.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ