Menu
sheerdr0p
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 1 gig internet WiFi Booster

Hi I have seen a number of posts about this, we have a weak signal in our daughters room (old Glasgow Tenement with thick walls!) and I am looking to get a booster. Of course I cannot order through the app as it does not work with the Hub 4. 

I have tried calling and have had to give up due to waiting time (I completely understand the issues just now with the pandemic so not complaining about this) 

Is there any other way I can order a booster? It is only a phone my daughter uses so not getting full speed is not an issue so a wifi booster would be more than acceptable. 

As I say I realise there are a few posts about this but I have not seen any that direct to a webpage or anything where I can order one. I would even be willing to pay the £3 a month I have seen quoted, (anything for a quiet life to stop a teenage girl complaining she cant get on the wifi 😄

Thanks 

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 4 1 gig internet WiFi Booster

@sheerdr0p wrote:

Hi I have seen a number of posts about this, we have a weak signal in our daughters room (old Glasgow Tenement with thick walls!) and I am looking to get a booster. Of course I cannot order through the app as it does not work with the Hub 4. 

I have tried calling and have had to give up due to waiting time (I completely understand the issues just now with the pandemic so not complaining about this) 

Is there any other way I can order a booster? It is only a phone my daughter uses so not getting full speed is not an issue so a wifi booster would be more than acceptable. 

As I say I realise there are a few posts about this but I have not seen any that direct to a webpage or anything where I can order one. I would even be willing to pay the £3 a month I have seen quoted, (anything for a quiet life to stop a teenage girl complaining she cant get on the wifi 😄

Thanks 

the boosters have been replaced with pods, which i believe are currently out of stock, but should be back in soon. i think the only way to order them is by phone at the moment.

you can have one for free if you are on ultimate oomph or the gig package.. otherwise they are a fiver a month.

if you have to pay for them, you're better off (IMHO) buying your own wifi router / mesh that provides a better service..