cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3

Wireman61
Joining in

After constantly resetting my Hub 3, the Red light will not change to White. Is it possible to get a new hub under this condition?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me via our private messaging function @Wireman61, and I'm pleased to hear that this has now been resolved for you, with the help of our engineer.

Do feel free to come back to our to our Community Forums if you have any further faults or billing issues that need our attention moving forward.

Thanks,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The overheat warning should be working correctly.  If the Hub is still showing a red light after a reset, it should be replaced, as it may be a fire risk.  If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up and advise.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Wireman61, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the red light continuing to show, despite resets being performed on the hub.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll be on hand to look into this for you.

Thanks,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me via our private messaging function @Wireman61, and I'm pleased to hear that this has now been resolved for you, with the help of our engineer.

Do feel free to come back to our to our Community Forums if you have any further faults or billing issues that need our attention moving forward.

Thanks,

David_Bn