Menu
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 wifi light constantly flashes green and wifi intermittent

I don't know if the two are related but the WiFi light on my Hub 3 is constantly flashing green, and I also experience intermittent problems. When I call tech support they tell me the system is working fine. I have a booster and have used the app to test WiFi strength, which tells me that everything is fine. So I cannot understand why the TV sometimes does not work or a page takes ages to refresh on one of our phones. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 wifi light constantly flashes green and wifi intermittent

Is the TV connected to the Hub by wifi or ethernet cable? If you can - always use a Cat6 cable to connect those 2.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 wifi light constantly flashes green and wifi intermittent

I am also facing the exactly same problem in the past few months. I wasn't aware of this issue until I started to play an online game in summer and realised how bad the connection is, and making gaming is impossible on all the phones in my household and no useful solution is found yet. I have been trying to reach the customer service every day via live chat in the past seven days and have no luck to reach a real person. I am in a new built area (area reference 14). 

0 Kudos