cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 red

Karamis1
Joining in

have red led light on my hub 3 for weeks now and very intermittent WiFi signal around the house. 

have tried all online instructions from VM like reset, leave off for hour and etc. nothing helps. 

had this hub for 3 years and now worried as read that it might get overheated, but nothing is around it and no direct sunlight. 

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Karamis1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have been facing this issue with your Hub, I do think it would be best for us to get an engineer out to take a look into this.

I will pop you a PM across now so we can arrange this, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi again @Karamis1 

Thank you for chatting with me via the PM and I'm so glad that the team had already been able to assist with this. 

Please do pop back and let us know how the visit goes? 

Hi 👋 

So after the engineer visit here a few things to say: 

The broadband speed issue was solved, I am back from 60 Mbps to 270 Mbps, which is great. 

On another note the red led at the Hub 3 is still on and it’s due to the Hub’s age and faulty led itself, so there is no way now to tell whether the Hub is overheating or anything else according to different led colours. Engineer suggested speak to customer service and request replacement Hub 5. 

I also experience bad signal in half of the house especially upstairs. Engineer looked at that and confirmed the issue. He suggested to speak to customer service and ask for the WiFi pod from them to cover upstair areas of the house. 

Hi @Karamis1 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are having issues with your Hub, we can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina