cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 red light constantly on

petel13
Joining in

Hi. I’ve had a solid red light on my hub 3 for a couple of weeks now. I’ve tried the pinhole reset of the router, and turned it off for a while but the light is still red. My internet connection and Wi-Fi seems ok, and I’ve run the broadband tests available on the Virgin Media website and all appears ok. The router doesn’t feel like it’s overheating. Can you advise please - does it need to be replaced? If so, can you arrange this for me, thanks.

Pete

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi petel13,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have had a red light on your Router for a couple of weeks and nothing advised has cleared it.

So I can get you some help and arrange a technician if required, I will send you an invite into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Petel13,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised I have booked a visit for the next available slot which you can view Via your Online Account if necessary you can also reschedule or cancel if necessary. 

Please be aware that any changes would result in a delay to the visit as this was the earliest available, there also needs to be someone over the age of 18 in the property at the time of the visit.

Please also be aware that though most technician visits are free of charge, in the below instances there would be a charge of £25:

•    The customer is not present for the technician visit (aka a missed appointment).

•    The fault is due to customer's own equipment.

•    The fault is due to damage caused by someone at the customer's premises which we were not aware of.

•    The fault is due to theft, loss, or removal of equipment.

If one of the above applies and the customer is charged, this will be presented on their following monthly bill.

Kind regards

Paul.