Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 needing daily reset

We’ve been with Virgin for just over two weeks and have had nothing but problems. So much so we’re considering going back to sky broadband! The first day the engineer installed everything was great at 350mbps on WiFi and had the option of both bandwidths showing on the WiFi settings on our devices. The next day it said something went wrong and someone else is logged in - which they’re not! Was told to hard reset then everything went to pot! No separate bandwidths, WiFi speed of 100-190mbps and having to daily reboot the hub. Spoke to virgin a few times and just keep getting fobbed off. It’s like when the engineer installed the hub he had put in settings on the hub for us to get the speeds we were getting and the reset has knackered the hub. Could anyone help to get the hub back to how it was if not it’s back to sky we go.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 needing daily reset

Hi MByrne85

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the broadband issues. Not the ideal start. I've checked the system today and no issues are showing. 

I do hope everything is resolved but please let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos