Menu
robertmvp
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 logs

my router stopped working so I called 150. the automated system determined that there was an problem & transferred me through to a rep who eventually had me stick a pin in the back of the router to reset it. 

the rest of my kit is working fine again, but browsing to the config pages of the router is very slow. my download speed has reduced from a normal 220 to 150, I can't find the logs page anymore and I can't even find the firmware version it's running.

I suspect that my service has been "enhanced", but without the logs it impossible to tell

I'll call VM about the speed of the link, but does anyone know how to get to the logs? by any methods will do 🙂

0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 logs

On the Hub3 the first screen displayed has a button in the middle at the bottom. This should lead to tabs of you up/down stream stats and network log. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 logs

As you know, type in http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.100.1( if in modem mode) and use the "settings" password on the base sticker of the Hub (as its been reset back). I would also use a different browser to the one you use normally - and perhaps another device as well . I would also connect by ethernet cable instead of wifi (or vica versa)
I once couldnt get in on my Macbook Air for some reason - but got straight in on my old Pro. Air is fine now - go figure !

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos