cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 keeps rebooting

Messymane
Tuning in

I started noticing around a month or more ago that my hub 3 keeps rebooting. It can happen at any time but I notice it more in morning when I am using the ethernet via TV watching YouTube and it just starts buffering which is then followed by my galaxy phone losing WiFi, then it will change to connected no internet on phone and then the lights on hub go through the rebooting sequence of lights. This can take around 10 mins which although annoying I could handle but then after 10 mins or less it might do it all over again. I've had it do it continuously for 3 or 4 times on occasion and I have tried going through troubleshooting process in VM app butVM says no issues. I have tried disconnecting all connections and setting up from scratch and also full reset of hub but I am still having same issue. My contract isn't up till December so can't switch yet and after doing troubleshooting in app a couple of times I was offered an engineer visit but then when they said I may be charged £25 for it I changed my mind but this morning it rebooted twice 10 mins apart and I thought I would ask on here for any advice. I only have my TV on ethernet and my smartphone on WiFi and this has started in last month or 2 at least as far as I know as it may have gone unnoticed for time but I know since I switched to virgin middle of last year it was great no issues 

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Messymane,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm really glad to hear that this has now been resolved for you from the visit.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with today.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!