Menu
SHS
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 keeps rebooting

My hub 3 keeps rebooting itself constantly throughout the day. Have been sent replacement hub that would just not connect to the internet. Makes working from home an absolute nightmare. Unable to get through to anyone virgin have to be hold for ages. 
can an engineer be sent out to look at this as not being connected consistently  is affecting my ability to be able to do my job effectively 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 keeps rebooting

@SHS wrote:

My hub 3 keeps rebooting itself constantly throughout the day. Have been sent replacement hub that would just not connect to the internet. Makes working from home an absolute nightmare. Unable to get through to anyone virgin have to be hold for ages. 
can an engineer be sent out to look at this as not being connected consistently  is affecting my ability to be able to do my job effectively 

Hubs rarely reboot but just lose network connectivity.

Is it the wired or wireless connection dropping?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
TrueVerdict
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

look....

that white light at the bottom of the hub 3 is your main indicator....
is that flashing green - if so - it means you have lost connection with the exchange...

if it is white - you just have crap wifi in your home - look at different home netowrking options the virgin router wont help you
--------------------------------------------------------------
If you find my responses help or amuse you in any way, please cheer me up and give me some Kudos - - - - Services: Hub3 500mb speedtest.net result 22 Jan 2021 = 550mb down / 36mb up Ping 12
0 Kudos
SHS
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I say reboot. As when the connection goes first the phone light flashes red. Then all the lights go green and slowly they all go off and the power light is continuously white. I will have wireless connection for a bit and then it will loose connection and the lights on the hub will go through same process again 

0 Kudos