cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 flashing green light at the bottom

madara
On our wavelength

Hello hub/wifi was working fine untill 12am I've had a flashing green light and wifi icon on followed all the steps reset turn on/ off check all cables unplug everything still no WiFi no know issues in the area virgins test keeps saying it's my hub not sure what to do 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What is reported on the automated Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues and fix estimates, down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @madara, thank you for your post. 

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing 😔 How have things been since you posted?

It’s likely to be a loose connection in your home. Make sure the white cable is plugged firmly into the Hub and at the Virgin Media socket on the wall. If you’re using a splitter, make sure that’s firmly connected, too.

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,
Daniel

madara
On our wavelength

I've checked my multiple times all the wires are fine I've followed all the steps no loose wires it was all fine untill yesterday 11pm from then and now 0 internet then got a message saying there was a outage in the area and now it should be fine but still I have no net 

madara
On our wavelength

Virgin is being very confusing the website it's saying outage problems in my area and will be fixed by 6pm then I'm getting text messages saying it's fixed website also saying that hub isn't connected correctly like what is it all the above

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What is reported on the automated Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues and fix estimates, down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi @madara 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issue with the broadband.

I've done a system diagnostic and can see you're affected by an outage.

F010896301 - this is the fault reference.

The estimated fix date is tomorrow, at 12.30pm. We hope it's fixed sooner but if still having issues after this time, pop back and we can check any updates.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

madara
On our wavelength

Well 18:00 like I understand things need to be fixed outage and all its just sometimes the updates are slow and have no idea what's going on like yesterday at one point it said fixed by 4pm and stayed like that hours with saying asap when ever that will be  

Hi madara,

Thanks for letting us know - I've had another look for you and the outage now appears to have cleared. How've things been since Saturday?

If you're still having problems, can you please try rebooting your equipment?

Thanks

Beth