Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 flashing green WiFi icon after area outage

Experienced an 8 hour areawide outage for both TV and broadband yesterday, but the usual reset procedures have thrown up some unusual problems. My personal cloud (WDmycloud) would not come back online in the usual manner after a restart, the printer also had to be reset rather than just restarted, not a problem, all sorted, however I now have a green flashing wifi icon on the hub 3 and it has totally smashed the bitrate on my birdbox ip camera from a steady smooth picture (bitrate somewhere in the 50s) down to a skippy picture as low as 2.5 before it freezes completely. 
anyone shed any light or hints to correct would be much appreciated. 
TIA. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 flashing green WiFi icon after area outage

Hi andystar351,

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your hub 3, has this improved at all since you last posted? If you are still experiencing issues , are they the same as what you've had since the problem started?

Has all of your equipment attached to the hub been rebooted since the outage was fixed?

I have looked into your account and cannot see any issues that could be causing this, are all of the wires and connections correctly seated and tight in their connectors.

Regards

Steven_L

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos