cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 faulty - please help

habahaba84
Joining in

Hi

We have several devices connected to the Hub 3. Every day at present one or more of these devices will lose their internet connectivity, occasionally all of them. We are having to switch the Hub off and on numerous times a week, sometimes several times a day. It can take two resets, lasting 15 - 20 minutes in total, to regain connectivity. This has been going on for many weeks. I purchased a signal booster and even replaced my laptop, only to find out that the same connectivity problem remains. I have tried all sorts of config changes to the router and networks, with no effect.

I do not want to go through the pain of calling the helpdesk as it appears to be a problem with the Hub, rather than anything else.

Please could you arrange to send round an engineer?

Thanks

Maria

2 REPLIES 2

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @habahaba84,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, I can see that you have spoken to our team since making this post, were they able to advise further or go resolving your issue?

Joe

Client62
Alessandro Volta

If these are Wi-Fi devices that are loosing connections, try these Hub 3 settings which are chosen to prevent random loss of Wi-Fi due to the Hub 3 being very slow to change Wi-Fi channels...

Client62_0-1689525728997.png