Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 fault

Hi just wondering anyone know of an outage in Belfast tv and internet gone hub three just looping reset and still the same seems the handshake is not taking place for some reason and can’t get customer service been trying for 3 hours now

tia

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 fault

Hi Acolon,

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? This should show if there is an area outage. You can also a run a test on your equipment from there.

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level, which aren't picked up with the above wider area outage above.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My understanding is that support for virgin media in IE cannot be handled on this forum. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Acolon, thanks for getting in touch - sorry for the delayed response, and the problems you're having with your connection too.

Checking things from here I can see that the equipment is out of specification & will require the attention of an engineer. I can see a visit was arranged previously but later cancelled. If there's a day/time that's most suitable for you please get back to me via PM so we can get things sorted for you asap.

Tom 

0 Kudos