cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 drops all ethernet connections at once

conor202
Joining in

Hi,

We're having an issue with our Hub 3 which is connected via ethernet to two PCs and a mesh router, it also has its own wi-fi turned on. It started a week or so ago and started to at random times drop all ethernet connections, disconnecting both PCs and the mesh router. The wi-fi for the Hub itself though is fine through this time though.

We've tried a few resets but the issue is recurring however it appears to be immediately fixed when I click on the 'Network diagnostics tool' in the router but it removes the connection before I can find what went wrong.

Is anyone able to offer any advice for fixing this issue?

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @conor202, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you are having issues with your connections dropping. Just to confirm, are you seeing these disconnections when just using your router and also when the mesh router is connected?

I have checked Sam Knows on our end for you and there does not seem to be any registered disconnections showing over the last week which is odd as you have mentioned you have seen them. 

I would recommend using the hub on it's own for at least 24 hours so you can see if you have any further issues with the service disconnecting. During this time if you see any issues, it would be best to run a fault test by signing into our service page here.

Please let us know how you get on with testing this, we will be happy to assist further if needed.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules