Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 disconnecting from rbr50

My rbr50 keeps disconnecting from hub 3, when in the Orbi app it says rbr50 is offline with purple dots next to each satellite,  the only way I appear to be able to reconnect is by resetting the hub 3 back to factory settings then going into router settings and entering modem only mode, this allows the rbr50 to reconnect and it works fine for a few days, this has just started happening about three weeks ago. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 disconnecting from rbr50

Hi there @Itshimagain

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to hear that you seem to be having some issues with a 3rd party router at the moment. 

Is this the only device you're having issues with that is connected to your Hub? 

I have been able to locate your account after locating your information from your Forum details - Everything is looking to be tip top with your Hub from this end. We can see it's been just over 48 hours since you last rebooted the Hub itself. There are no known area issues and we can see no errors showing either. All signal levels are within the parameters we would expect for your package. 

We can see that you are currently still in modem mode. 

If this is the only device you're having issues with disconnecting from the Hub, it may point at an issue with the router; I am afraid that as staff, we;re unable to comment or assist with any 3rd party equipment issues - however, our Community may be able to assist. We also have Gadget Rescue who can help and advise on any 3rd party equipment. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos