cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 cannot provide a connection

yunnun
Joining in

For the past few hours my hub 3 has been flashing green with a solid green WiFi symbol. The internet has told me many different things about what it means but they all have the same solutions. I have factor reset multiple times unplugged everything turned off everything rescrewed the internet wire into the back everything that's i could possibly think of and it still flashes green. I'm periodically does a slightly longer flash although I don't know if it's my imagination because I can't see a pattern. Anyway I don't know if it's an issue with the router, the wires or anything. It could even be my neighbor snipping a wire. I don't know what it is could anyone on this sub provide insight or solutions or share experiences if anyone has had something happen to their hub 3.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

Check for a known local fault on 0800 561 0061 - it is an automated service.
Customer Support are on 150 or 0345 454 1111 from a non-VM phone - log the service fault.

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Yunnun 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you with big virtual arms onto our community forum 🤗.

Sorry to see your hub 3 seems to be flashing ☹.

Since Sunday have you managed to speak to our team? If so what have they advised?

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide