cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 WiFi dropping

Dorts
Joining in

For the past week or so my wifi signal drops out, sometimes for a short period while other times I need to do a reboot or full reset to get it back again. Frustrating especially when streaming and the movie/show keeps buffering or drops out altogether! Have had no issues the past year but this is now starting to get more annoying each day! Could I please request an engineer visit?

25 REPLIES 25

There's a good chance it won't help if the drops are because of lost sync to the CMTS.

The rising PostRS errors mean that there is noise ingress somewhere - VM would need to investigate!

Your own router will massively help any WiFi issues though!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

In layman's terms what does that mean? Thanks 😊

If your connection to the green street cabinet is bad - your own router will only route the badness!

If you think of it as a chain - it is only as strong as the weakest link - you may improve a link in your house with a new router but when the chain gets pulled on; it will still break!

The weak link needs fixing!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Dorts!

Can you please confirm that you have checked our Service Status Checker or called our Service Status Line 0800 561 0061 for an update on any outages we may be experiencing?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

All of the above. Waiting for 24hr period so I can book an engineer just 

Thanks for coming back to us @Dort

I can seek to look into the possibility of booking an engineer for you

I'll need to ensure we have the correct details for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn