cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 - Think I need an engineer visit

LuluBodie
Joining in

The Wi-Fi on my Hub 3 seems to have stopped working overnight. The ethernet connections are still working, but not Wi-Fi. After a couple of reboots, the Wi-Fi name does come up (sporadically) in the list of available networks, but when it is listed and I try to connect to it I get a "cannot connect to this network type" message (exact text depends on which OS I am using). All the lights on the Hub are correctly on or off, it just doesn't work for Wi-Fi.

Before it stopped completely it did go through phases where I could connect to it but it would just lose the internet for a few minutes randomly throughout the day.

How do I go about booking an engineer to resolve this? The help site is not at all useful in booking someone. It just wants to keep running tests which (it thinks anyway) all pass, and it never gives me the option to book anyone.

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey LuluBodie,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your hub at the moment, I have looked into this and can see that we would need to send over a technician to resolve the issues. I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L