cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Red light static

kamal22
Joining in

Hi,

Earlier mid-day the virgin hub 3 had a static red light, called tech support and told me it will go away!, 

The router is almost 4 years old and now having issues with wireless connection which has interference with my device connections.

The person was more interested in taking a survey! than assisting me with the problem. I told him no.

Tried to do all the tech things he told me still same situation, can you please assist.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kamal22 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

We can assist you with this, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kamal22 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

We can assist you with this, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina 

Hi Sabrina

Just wanted to let you know that the engnieer arrived and within 5 minutes chaged the router to a new one.

matter resolved, thank you once again.

kind regards

kamal