cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Red Light

CS010
Joining in

Hi,

Red lights been on solid for a couple of days now. Had the problem about two weeks ago, followed the connect app advice all the way down the pin reset to factory. Light cleared up until last night and now it won't clear.

Call to VM with all the checks done and everything is fine their end, so an engineer out to diagnose will be charged. The news of wait for it to break or go on fire isn't sitting good with me.

Let me know how I can fix this please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CS010

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the hub.

Just to clarify, we wouldn't charge for an engineer visit if there is a fault with our equipment. 

We only charge in the below scenarios:

The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 

The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment

The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for.

I will send you a private message now so we can arrange a new hub.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CS010

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the hub.

Just to clarify, we wouldn't charge for an engineer visit if there is a fault with our equipment. 

We only charge in the below scenarios:

The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 

The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment

The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for.

I will send you a private message now so we can arrange a new hub.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide