cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Red Light Issue

BaldEagle1
Joining in

Good Morning All

I'm afraid it looks like I have the dreaded red light on my hub 3 issue, which changed from the normal white light a few days ago. I have tried all the recommended fixes starting with a reboot, followed by the pinhole factory reset but this has made no diffence. The hub is upright, well ventilated and not in direct sunlight and is quite warm to touch, although I would not say it is very hot. However I am concerned that the hub is overheating and could be a fire risk.

Could one of the Forum Team kindly investigate and arrange an engineer visit please?

Best Regards

Dave  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @BaldEagle1 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and so sorry to hear about the issue with your hub.

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information so we can have this resolved for you, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @BaldEagle1 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and so sorry to hear about the issue with your hub.

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information so we can have this resolved for you, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

BaldEagle1
Joining in

Good morning All

Just a quick update and my hub 3 was upgraded yesterday by a really nice VM engineer so a very positive outcome. A huge thanks to Travis from the Forum Team for arranging all this for me and Brandon the VM engineer!

Cheers

Dave

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for joining me via private message @BaldEagle1 

I am glad to hear this is now all resolved for you and thank you for your patience with this. Please do be sure to contact us if you ever require any further assistance

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

HI Dave, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am happy to hear that this has been resolved and please let us know if you need anything further. 

Chris.