cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Reboots

BGL
Dialled in

For many months / years, my HUB 3 will randomly reboot then reconnect after 15mins or so.

A few visits, swapped Hub and attenuators installed etc.

Following an engineer visit to check things the other week a cable fault was identified under my garden and subsequently swapped out..

This week the reboots have continued and the engineer has now noted that a neighbours' HUB had also reset at the same time as mine suggesting a 'network fault that would need raising to the network team'

Does anyone have any experience of similar faults and is there hope that they will finally resolve this? (This does not show on the service checker as a fault which is also annoying)

If they monitor for a week without the issue popping up and close the fault I won't be happy when it returns 😕

------------------------------------------------------------------
HUB 4 1Gb - Direct Ethernet Connection
My Broadband Ping - BGL1
137 REPLIES 137

BGL
Dialled in
Had a 2am drop by the look of it on BQM so hopefully monitoring picked this up..

My Broadband Ping - BGL1

BGL
Dialled in
09:53am - dropped whilst using - only for 7mins this time and no HUB rebooting itself.

My Broadband Ping - BGL1

lotharmat
Community elder
The most useful and up to date info comes from the 0800 561 0061 number. Try that to see if there are any faults that the web service hasn't picked up!

Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Thanks for the number, I'd found the app often differs with the website re faults and I've another place to check now.
Sadly this shorter outage was fine for me on the Ethernet connection but turns out it borked the wifi connections, so I had to boot it anyway so the Mrs could get back to work on her laptop 😐

My Broadband Ping - BGL1

BGL
Dialled in

Keeping a record here of the drop outs - today was around 10.30am

My Broadband Ping - BGL1

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi BGL,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome back to the Community Forum!

I've just had a look at your account, and I can't see any issues from our end. Would you be able to share your BQM so that I can take a look at what is happening with your connection?

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hello Laurie,
Here it is.
https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/c7b589bdc4f062711acfb5e7bec65baf1e...

as per my original posting the issue is intermittent and the engineer has escalated to the Network team to monitor. As I never had any of my issues go to the Network team before, I was wondering what kind of fault it could be whilst logging here (due to the dropouts not showing for the status checkers).

My Mrs and myself both lost about an hour of work last week due to this 😐

My Broadband Ping - BGL1

BGL
Dialled in
12.30pm approximately another dropout/reset.

My Broadband Ping - BGL1

BGL
Dialled in
Drop out just before 3pm today , logs also show two probable dropouts around 2-am

My Broadband Ping - BGL1