Menu
KA8619
Joining in
Message 1 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 Orange Light

Hi, I have a solid orange light on my Hub 3. 

For some reason, orange isn't an option on the troubleshoot. I've done a reset and it's still orange. 

Had numerous issues in the past with trying to submit a VM issue that doesn't just involve me receiving an automated email that doesn't resolve anything (had to escalate to CISAS). 

Hoping an actual human sees this. 

Does my hub need replacing? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
LeeDsu
Joining in
Message 2 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 Orange Light

Mine is orange too, and I've spent hours on the phone trying to sort my internet out with no luck.

0 Kudos
KA8619
Joining in
Message 3 of 19
Flag for a moderator

The light is now red, which means that it's overheating? The hub is in the open and not surrounded by anything. 

What happens now?

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi @KA8619, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry you're having issues with your hub.  I have located your account and have booked the first available engineer to attend your property.  Please check this appointment on your online account.  I hope this not impacting your ability to use your service in the mean time.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
KA8619
Joining in
Message 5 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Lee

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 19
Flag for a moderator

You're very welcome KA8619

If you need any further assistance, please remember our fantastic community members and forum staff are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi @LeeDsu, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am really sorry to hear you're having a poor experience with your internet service.  Please get back to me, if you still require our help.

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos
LeeDsu
Joining in
Message 8 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I am. I've had a replacement hub sent, no difference. I've had 3 updates sent remotely which i was assured were the solution. I called last night because it was still rubnish to be told there was an outage and I'd have to wait for a repair. This outage does not show when I test my system. It is not showing on independant moniters. I've got 2 kids home schooling and someone working from home so I was hoping that this was the solution to slow Internet. 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I am really sorry LeeDsu

Can I ask if the issue is impacting all aspects of internet as a whole, or WiFi only?

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos
LeeDsu
Joining in
Message 10 of 19
Flag for a moderator

WiFi only. Phone on network showing 150 speech, while laptop next to it showing 4.5. Laptop drops several times an hour. One tv firestick it perfect, another TV firestick has pixilated screen. And that firestick is closer to the router than the perfect one.

0 Kudos