Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 No Power

Anyone got a clue how to contact VM as my Hub 3 has no power. So no internet and no work...not good!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 No Power

@Pc1973 wrote:

Anyone got a clue how to contact VM as my Hub 3 has no power. So no internet and no work...not good!!!

Why not try our Text Messaging Service?

It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What a pathetic level of service. I need a new router, cant speak to a human, and all the text says is thanks for your message, is that all...OMG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Pc1973 wrote:

What a pathetic level of service. I need a new router, cant speak to a human, and all the text says is thanks for your message, is that all...OMG

Your text will be put in a queue, what do you expect, to get ahead of everyone else with a query?

0 Kudos