cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Internet kicking devices dropping and rebooting

joeylvjackson
Tuning in

My hub 3 (over 5 years old) is kicking connected devices all day everyday at least 3 or 4 times a day. Sometimes hub reboots itself sometimes have to manual reboot. This is getting being reliable service on work calls, streaming Tv and watching sport. 

I have comprehensive notes of date and times as this has been happening for a month. 

try to use site to solve problem just days “problems on your area” when entering postcode and surname. 

I am infinite loop of not being able to contact Virgin,

needs an engineer, replacement hub or some attention required please. So have come hear to try and get it 

thanks J & R 

14 REPLIES 14

Hi Joeylvjackson 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about your connection issues, I appreciate this can be frustrating! 

Sadly as you have correctly mentioned in your opening post there is currently an outage affecting your service. This is due to end on 27.02.23 at 3:45pm. You can check for outage updates 👉 https://virg.in/service or by calling 📞 0800 561 0061. Until the outage has ended we can't rule out that this is not one of the root causes of the service issues you are experiencing. We will need to wait for it to end so we can run further testing on your equipment. (We would also not be able to book a technician out to you to investigate further and replace and equipment if needed until the outage has ended.) 

If you can please let us know if the issues persist following the end of the outage we will happily offer further support. 

Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Hi after weeks of this problem and now past your works in the area date. We are still having the same problems daily. 

the internet is really unreliable. Please please please send an engineer I have been waiting for weeks with this! 

I have looked into this for you joeylvjackson and the ongoing issues in your area are still happening, the current estimated fix time for this is 4pm on Thursday 9th March.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for your reply, it is appreciated. Presumably, you will compensate me for these service issues that have been ongoing for over a month>?

Thank you @joeylvjackson for the reply on the forums. 😄

To get compensation for a total loss of service, please check here for more information on compensation and how to register for it.
Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs