cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 (I think) refuses to accept any Wi-Fi connections

shiron00
Joining in

This has only started happening this week.

I have two Wi-Fi networks, one being the router and the other the access point on the other side of the building.

I was able to connect absolutely fine to both but now, even though the VM router appears in my Wi-Fi list, it will not accept any Wi-Fi connections and just boots me off. It’s also the case even after restarting the router.

I have no issues with my access point and the internet itself is absolutely fine.

Is it likely the router just needs replacing?

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What make/model of access point is it?

What Hub model is it - its on the base sticker?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

You might need to connect to the Hub 3 and re-impose the required SSID + Password.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Shiron00 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your Wi-Fi connection. In order to investigate further and offer support we will need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details. 📩 You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your inbox. 

Please do be aware we can't offer support with 3rd party equipment so we may need you to temporarily disconnect the access point if you are running the hub in modem mode. 

We can return to this public thread with an update when possible! Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly