cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Constant Red Light Wifi Sketchy

PhilipM
Joining in

SH3 light has been constantly on red for several weeks now.  Have contacted customer service and was told an engineer was going to be sent out.  It is now over a week later, no engineer and no updates from Virgin.  Wifi is now intermittent at best, and when you can connect there is no actual internet connection via wifi.  Broadband speed via direct connection is up and down, constantly below average.

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You have 2 problems:

1) Red LED on hub3, the hub I’ll probably need replacing

2) stability, possibly signal problems.

I think 1) needs sorting out first.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello PhilipM

Thank you for taking the time to raise the Hub issues experienced with the red light showing, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Having looked at the connection and equipment, everything appears to be in the ranges we'd expect to see but given it is a red light on the Hub it is something we want to look into further. I will send you a Private Message to get some more details. The Hub does appear to have been online for over 15 days so although it may not resolve the issue, we would ask you to reboot the hub to see if it resolves the issue.

Rob