Menu
Kingdan
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0

Hi there I’m already a virgin customer and have a hub3.0 but I’ve just had another building built and would like another hub3.0 in there, 

is that possible to have 2 hub3.0 on the same account and do I just phone virgin to arrange this or can it not be done like that, I hope it makes sense 

so basically I would like 2 hub3.0 running one in the house and one in the other building out the back of the house 

cheers 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 3.0

Can sometimes create to accounts at one address, other option is run an ethernet cable from the hub to  other building, and attach a wireless switch, this would give you wired and wireless connectivity

--------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up on kudos. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution, but only do this once issue has been resolved.
Kingdan
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was hoping not to have to run an Ethernet cable outside but if that's the option
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If got power cable running from main to other building could use homplugs, also depending on thickness of walls, could use wireless access point mode to extend coverage, or could chat with customer services

--------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up on kudos. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution, but only do this once issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos