cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3.0 losing connection

indie212
Tuning in

Hi We have had virgin installed since March and have always had issues with wifi dropping out on all devices. We have had three engineer visits, new coax cables installed from the virgin box outsid ethe house, new Hub 3.0 and even a new fibre cable installed to the house. We are still experiencing drop outs on wifi. has happened every day for the last two weeks at any time of the day but most recently at night requiring the hub to be turned on and off to reset the wifi. The last engineer has now asked that I start again with customer service to report an issue but it means I need to start from the very beginning with a hub ests etc. How do I get help directly from Virgin to sort the problem or has anyone had similar issues and found a solution?

10 REPLIES 10

Hi indie212,

Thanks for coming back, I have had a look at things our end and have run further checks, can you try a pin reset on the Router just to rule out a software issue, first check all the internal connections are hand tight then push a pin/ paper clip in the back of the Router where it says reset, push in until you feel it press then hold in for a timed 1 Minute, do not reboot during or after and allow 15 Minutes to settle afterwards?

Once done I will run further checks if there is no improvement.

Regards

Paul.