cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3.0 light solid red

cdvm
Tuning in

The status light on my hub 3.0 is continuous/solid red.

I have read this indicates it is overheating.  It is always very warm to the touch.

Unplugging it for an hour to let it cool down and plugging it back in sees the light return to continuous/solid red straight away.

I am concerned the hub is faulty and that it may fail from the excessive heat.  As it has no active cooling i worry about electronics that get this hot.  Either bad design or fauly hardware in my experience.  Could someone on the forum staff please contact me so we can arrange a technician to visit?

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cdvm 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies regarding the issue with your Hub, in order resolve this for you, we would need to bring you into a private message and go through security. Please look out for a message in your envelope on the top right of your browser, or if you are using a mobile device then it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cdvm 👋.

So glad that we resolved your Hub issue today. If in the future you need us for any further assistance, please reach back out to us on the Community Forum.

Have a good week.

Sabrina