Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 keeps disconnecting

Ive been having an issue with my hub 3.0 for the past 2 weeks. The box shows just a white light (actually looks yellowish i just assume that is the white light) which means the box is working fine. However when i try to connect a device i cannot, for example, when trying to connect my iphone 7 it says ‘no internet connection’ in orange underneath the network. I have rebooted, factory reset multiple times and tried wired connections. Nothing works. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 keeps disconnecting

Furthermore, after factory rebooting the hub i can no longer see the network on my device. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 keeps disconnecting

Have you checked for “known network faults”?

As well as trying the “check service,” weblink (at the top of this forum board), there is also a Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level (that might even not yet be listed on the Service Status web page) - that may give you more info.

If nothing shows on there you will have to call it in as a fault (on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others) and see what they say when they test your connection and if possible, get a fault reference number.

After all, if customers don’t report faults, VM don’t know about them.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos