Menu
Robk13
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 TP Link powerline

Does the issue of having an ethernet only powerline connection still sometimes make the router say, "secured, no internet" on some devices still?

I've just joined virgin media and have seen posts about this being case. My brother needs to use ethernet for his PC but we can't use a long ethernet cable direct from the router due to my disabled sister.

Yesterday evening my devices kept having this issue and when I looked it up online people said that the powerline might be the issue as lots of them had the same problem.

Is there anyway around this or is this something else?

Hope to have some help soon.

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 TP Link powerline

Hi @Robk13,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

Can you confirm if the booster is plugged into a wall and not an extension?

Have you tried troubleshooting here ?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Robk13
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes the powerline is plugged into the wall but my box is intermittent it told me when I ran the virgin media wifi fix

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming. I can see you have another thread currently open regarding an issue with your TV box.

I am going to send you a PM so we can discuss all of the issues here.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos