cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3.0 Solid Red Light

gm86
Joining in

A few days ago I noticed my hub 3.0 has a solid red light instead of the usual white one, and WiFi connection has been temperamental. I have followed the "Fix my broadband" steps in help as well as Resetting the router (using a pin in reset button for 60 seconds with no ethernet connected) and it is still red. Can you please advise if you can fix this Virgin Media?

4 REPLIES 4

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @gm86,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

I would like to go about arranging a technician for you to come look at your Hub and if required replace it, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a quick private message.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @gm86,

Glad you could join me in that private message to book in that tech, if you need to make any changes to your appointment you can do so via our website here, if you require anything further do let us know.

Joe 

An engineer came out 2 days after my original post and replaced the hub with a new one, all resolved.

Hi gm86, 

Thanks for taking the time to update us in the Community. We're happy to hear the engineer was able to resolve things for you. 

Please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs