Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 Rebooting itself

Whenever I turn my TV or PlayStation on, the Hub 3.0 is rebooting itself. 

Towards the end of February I had a similar issue and it took several phone calls and weeks until Virgin sent a new router. For a month now the new router has been working fine but the same issue is occurring. 

I have tried disconnecting my TV from the wifi, tried wired, unwired connections and today have even moved my router to the opposite end of the room (4 meters distance) from the tv and PlayStation but it’s still rebooting when either one is turned on. 

When the router does reboot, I am also experiencing issues with a wifi camera and my laptop being able to connect to the wifi and then have to do a reset of both. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 Rebooting itself

After playing around with things today, I believe the issue may be with the tv’s plug.

I’ve tried the tv in several sockets directly, several sockets using different extension cords and also tried my PlayStation with a different tv. 

Whilst using the extension cord, when the switch on the individual outlet on the extension is turned on to give the tv power, the small light on the extension is actually flickering. 

When I have some free time I will try swapping the tv plug to see if this solves the issue. 

0 Kudos