Menu
Mertturkseven
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 Flashing Base Green Light

Hello you all,

We have Hub 3.0 and we have very important problem with it. 

We bought it 3 months ago and we had no issues until this point. Our modem sits in a place that no-one can touch it in our house but somehow our internet connection is gone. 

It has been 3 days and there is no solution for customer support. Especially during these difficult times, it is so hard to live without the internet. 

We have online classes, and work to do and we have no internet and no one interested. 

It should not be difficult thing to fix. It should not be take too much time (like days). 

Therefore, please someone fix this issue we need to get this sorted ASAP. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 Flashing Base Green Light

check all connections in the back of the hub and check the white cable is all connected to the wall too.

obviously try plugging out the power for a minute then plugging back in and wait 5-10 mins.

Failing that, do a factory reset using these instructions https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reset-your-hub

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
0 Kudos
sophist
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

you could also try calling 0800 561 0061 which will tell you of any issues in your local area (postcode level...)

0 Kudos
Mertturkseven
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately nothing has changed. So annoying

0 Kudos
Mertturkseven
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

We also called this number and there is no problem in our area
0 Kudos
sophist
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Mertturkseven wrote:
We also called this number and there is no problem in our area

have you spoken to the customer support team? I know it's hard to get through at the moment, but it sounds like you need an engineer.. best time to call is 08:00 when lines open.. 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Mertturkseven wrote:

Unfortunately nothing has changed. So annoying

Looks like you will need a technician visit, best way to get this booked would be to call on 0345 454 1111, you could try this now or best time would be 8am sharp to avoid a lengthy wait.

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
0 Kudos
Mertturkseven
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

We called them and waited around 1 hour and finally somebody came up. They said they are going to send an engineer at Tuesday (this conversation happened 1 or 2 days ago). However, yesterday we got a message from them something like "we hold your Tuesday appointment and trying to fix the problem" .

Apparently they could not solve the problem. We need an engineer asap, I have class tomorrow and I have very limited internet connection with my phone.
0 Kudos
Mertturkseven
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

We called them and waited around 1 hour and finally somebody came up. They said they are going to send an engineer at Tuesday (this conversation happened 1 or 2 days ago). However, yesterday we got a message from them something like "we hold your Tuesday appointment and trying to fix the problem" .

Apparently they could not solve the problem. We need an engineer asap, I have class tomorrow and I have very limited internet connection with my phone.
0 Kudos