Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 Doesn't work

Can someone give me a real support ar advice or something on what else I need to do, to get into this hub? The classic way of doing it wich is to reset the hub, turn it off/on it doesn't work at all!!
Please help! 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 Doesn't work

What are you trying to do exactly?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I just want to get access into my hub 3.0 and I can't by using that 8 figure password at the bottom of that hub.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Are you entering the settings password and not the Wi-Fi password?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 18
Flag for a moderator

100% i did the right password.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 18
Flag for a moderator

If it’s not working then do a 60 second pinhole reset on the hub 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 7 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I did it as well. Not working! Someone from @virgin maybe can do something about it?! 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 18
Flag for a moderator

@stmyield wrote:

I did it as well. Not working! Someone from @virgin maybe can do something about it?! 

Possibly. Response times are 5-7 days

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi stmyield, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting. 

We apologise for the delay in response and for the issue you are experiencing with the Hub. 

Have you been able to access the Hubs information since your last post to us? If not, please let us know and we will be happy to assist further. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 10 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi there!

I still got the same issue where I can't get into my Hub settings using the password on the back of it. By the way, I noticed that the issue with connection persisted only when I switch on my VPN on Norton Antivirus. Is there any fix for that because I really want to use VPN? According to the other forums I've checked, I have to change my NAT Type to OPEN, but I can only do this by accessing my Hub setting. 

0 Kudos