Menu
alicestapleton
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How to resolve Network Access Blocked/Denied?

We've been having intermittent internet issues with our broadband the past few days and, as of today, our internet has dropped entirely.

I've checked all cables and they're securely fitted in the wall socket and Hub 3, rebooted the Hub 3 router countless times, and even tried a factory reset. 

Upon logging into the router via my PC, I can see on the Home tab that the status for my Internet is "Access Denied" in a red font. Under Admin > Info, the Network Access simply reads "Blocked".

We have managed to book an engineer to come out, but they won't be coming until next Saturday and with myself working from home and a university student in the house with remote coursework to complete, a week without internet is an absolute disaster in this lockdown!

I just wanted to check there wasn't anything I've overlooked to remedy this situation - if not, I guess I'll have to wait a week for an engineer. 😭 Not very happy with this service but obviously I do understand the difficulty what with COVID and everything!

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to resolve Network Access Blocked/Denied?

sounds like a connection fault. You can keep checking back to see if a sooner appointment comes up
0 Kudos