Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to report slow download speed when call centres are closed?

My download speeds over last few days have been very erratic and extremely slow. (currently between 1 and 5 Mbps compared to usual 350 Mbps). Upload speeds are fine and consistently around the expected speed of 37 Mbps).  I tried phoning but just got message saying call centres are closed.  I have tried switching off the router several times and have also pressed the reset button.  Didn't make any difference.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to report slow download speed when call centres are closed?

Hi

Have you tried the text messaging service, just explain the issue your having and an agent will get back to you 

Thanks

Craig

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Why not try our Text Messaging Service?

It’s a great way to get help with your Virgin Media services - and it's free!

Just send your query to 07533 051 809 and we’ll text you back.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,

I am Darren a area field technician,

Could you please private message me your account number as well as address or your VM landline number. You can access my private messaging by hovering over my name. I can then run some diagnostics on your equipment and see further into your issue.

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.

If you would like to learn more about receiving £50 of your bill please private message me.

Regards

Darren Hollands

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,
please send me a PM with your account number and area ref and I can take a look at this fir you.
Thanks Chris

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public