cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to order wifi pods as a volt customer.

Smudgy43
Tuning in

Please can someone tell me how to order the 3 WiFi pods? which are part of the WiFi guarantee free of charge with Volt benifits. In 2 rooms in the house we are getting below 20mbs and in one room, we’re getting no connection. 
The VM Connect app advised to order the WiFi pods, but with no information on how to do this.

Also, the exterior cable runs directly into the living and can only be put next to the exterior wall. I found out there should be an isolation box. Can we have that installed along with the appropriate white interior cable please. 
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

3 REPLIES 3

nickrix
Joining in

I’ve also tried to order pods as I’m getting below 20mb speed in our office bedroom. I called and waits over an hour to be told an option would appear on the app but it doesn’t. It seems it’s impossible to order these pods in the way advertised by virgin. 

Smudgy43
Tuning in

Just an update on trying to reach Virginmedia customer service. After being stuck in a loop through the phone menus for 30mins, twice, I can only conclude that, the only customer service is the customers providing the service.

Is there any Virgin Media representatives that monitor or participate within this forum?

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Smudgy43,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear about your issues with your WIFI and getting a Pod ordered, I would like to go about looking into this further with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a private message.

Joe